- Career Level Senior-level
- Experience 5 Years+
- Salary Range 75k-108k+ Eur
The hiring company is a US-based unicorn valued at $12 Billion, specializing in providing payroll and compliance services for remote workers and companies.
As a Backend Infrastructure Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Supporting the company’s engineering growth and building a platform for product teams to ship business value faster
- Working on the edge between DevOps and engineering, enforcing standards and best practices
- Creating tooling, maintaining internal libraries, providing architectural guidance, and owning some high-loaded core services
- Working 65% on the engineering side and 35% on the DevOps side
- Having a lot of freedom, but it comes with responsibility
You’ll be a great fit for this position if you have the following qualifications:
- At least 5+ years of experience as a Backend or Full-stack Developer
- Proficiency with Kubernetes, Helm, and Docker
- Experience with Node.js, Postgres/Mysql, RabbitMq/Nats/Kafka
- Strong system design and problem-solving skills, with the ability to tackle the “unknown.”
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines
In addition to the above requirements, the following qualifications are a plus:
- Experience building Internal Developer Platforms and tooling.
- Hands-on troubleshooter.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to orchestrate projects with 10+ teams.
- Ready for a challenge!
- This is a fully remote position, offering the flexibility to work from anywhere.
- You have the option to get paid in digital currency, in addition to traditional payment methods.
- You will receive computer equipment that is relevant to your role.
- The company offers international off-sites, allowing you to visit different locations and connect with colleagues from around the world.
- You will have a monthly Learning and Development budget of $30 per person.
- We prioritize work-life balance, and you will have unlimited paid time off with a minimum of 18 days off per year.
- We offer parental leave to support you in your personal life.
- You will receive a monthly budget of $100 per person for health and wellness.
- With our FlexWork program, you can choose where you work, whether it be from home, a Deel office, the beach, or through our WeWork global membership program.
- Additionally, we offer other perks and benefits based on your employment status and the country in which you work.
Are you ready?