- Experience 8 Years +
- INDUSTRY Software Development
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Are you an experienced .NET developer with technical leadership, architecture and team leadership skills that is willing to engage the product company to higher levels?
This is a direct contract opportunity for you with a product-based company with huge market potential and career growth opportunities!
About the business
Our client is a four year old Swiss based start-up operating internationally. Initially, the focus was building IoT products, starting with a smart bottle opener to target beer brands.
The platform bridges the gap between Brands and Consumers by providing multi-brand loyalty which works across all points of purchase such as retailers, convenience stores, cafés, restaurants, bars, etc. Currently the focus is on consumer packaged goods (CPG) Brands. Being a multi-brand marketplace, our platform must add value for our B2B Clients’ businesses (B2B) while delighting the Consumers’ who use it regularly (B2C).
The company recently raised funding and has received strong Brand traction with multiple projects ongoing in markets globally (Mexico, Brazil, Vietnam, Dubai, Switzerland, …).
What we are looking for
Accentonpeople.com is looking for a CTO to play the key role of shaping the future technology of our client new core product which is still in its early growth stages. He/She will develop and lead our small but efficient team of senior full-stack developers, tester, UX/UI designer, while working closely with the Product Owner.
Succeeding in this role
- comfortable with architecture topics and are able to build a vision of where the product & technology will go
- willing to build and lead the team. You know how to keep your team motivated and high performing in a full-time remote working context
- pragmatic when it comes to choosing to develop things in-house, outsource or using existing technologies/services
- an excellent communicator both to internal and external stakeholders, and fluent in business English
- able to handle changes and manage client requests
- hands-on development with .NET Core (up to 40% from the working time)
- curious by nature
- architecting elegant software solutions and are not intimidated by the complexity
- building things; getting a POC running quickly and knowing how to transition it to an MVP and full-fledged product in the right timeline
- getting your hands dirty and coding yourself. You do code reviews, insist on unit testing and best practices in coding
- extensive .NET experience as a developer, ideally 10+ years
- relevant experience as a team leader, tech lead, architect, manager, and/or CTO. Consumer Product (B2C) and/or Start-up experience are pluses
- experience with .NET CORE, Angular, cloud environments (AWS is a plus), CI/CD, test automation
- a bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical field, a master is a plus.
- experience working with multicultural teams, remotely is a plus.
- a competitive compensation package.
- mainly remote working, but physically based or willing to relocate to Lausanne, Switzerland (CH/EU National or Swiss permit), Bucharest, Romania or Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- an energetic fast-moving multi-cultural team with a deep-rooted love for food and beer 🙂
Applications are open now at firstname.lastname@example.org