- Career Level Mid-level
- Experience 2 Years+
- INDUSTRY IT
- Salary Range 25k-40k+ Eur
We’re looking to hire a Customer Success Manager to add to our amazing team!
About the hiring company:
Our client is a leader in the Mar-tech industry, a SaaS product-based company where you will find a diverse team of curious and results-driven people from all over the world looking to help businesses succeed.
“Our passion for helping our customers grow their business is at the forefront of what we do and we accomplish this by delivering an innovative and intuitive product, combined with world-class customer service”
We’re looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager who will oversee a portfolio of assigned customers and liaise with cross-functional internal teams to manage and constantly improve the customer experience.
- The ideal candidate is very passionate about customer service/helping people and has a natural desire to provide prompt, friendly, helpful, and professional support.
- A high-level of organization and prioritization skills is necessary to be successful.
- A solid technical background is preferred – you don’t need to know how to read or write code – but you understand basic technical terminology and can have a comfortable conversation with a SaaS company about what they do and their business objectives.
- This is a long-term, remote contract position. We offer a base pay + commission (benefits are not included now in the 1st part of our collaboration). Preference will be given to the candidates able to work within European or North American time zones.
- Manage overall customer experience for your customer portfolio
- Have deep, working knowledge of the product and conduct product walk-throughs
- Serve as the end-to-end, main point of contact for all other customer account matters, including conducting onboarding calls and maintaining regular phone and email communication, answering all customer questions/concerns, troubleshooting issues and negotiating strategy, where needed
- Review campaign performance, strategize with the internal team on potential areas of improvement and present that to the customer in a clear and convincing manner
- Follow existing processes and identify areas of improvement
- Liaise with campaign and technical team through the CRM and maintain clear and comprehensive account notes
- Drive retention and growth among existing customers using proven strategies, while contributing with new ideas
What you’ll need for success:
- Impeccable English (written and verbal)
- Previous Customer Success, Recruiting or Account Management experience
- Decent technical and business acumen – You feel comfortable speaking to a SaaS company about their business
- LinkedIn experience – Beyond having a profile, you know how LinkedIn functions and could give an overview of all the features
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs and managing expectations, escalations, and issues.
- Strong organization skills – You are process-oriented and like to create your own systems to stay organized so nothing slips through the cracks
- Strong communication skills – You’re a great listener, good negotiator and have strong presentation skills
- Sharp attention to detail – Nothing gets past you. You can see the big picture and small details all at once.
- Prior remote experience – Or the ability to work independently and successfully liaise with a distributed team
Are you ready? Only 2 positions are available, secure this great long term career journey now at email@example.com