- Experience 3 Years+
- Gender Both
We are looking for a talented and experienced individual to join our team as a Cyber Security Engineer. This position is responsible for providing cyber security services. The services provided include consulting, trouble-shooting, manage/configure security devices, analyze log data, create reports and other related tasks as identified.
- Respond to customer inquiries, questions and issues by diagnosing problems and providing the most appropriate technical solution in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain industrial safety awareness through the completion of pertinent safety certifications.
- Help customers keep their internet connected; monitor systems more accurately; support the branch engineering for infection with viruses and help them get back online.
- Troubleshooting in order to resolve complex network and application or system integration issues.
- Maintain knowledge of current industry security standards such as IEC-62443, ISO 27000, etc.
- Keep technically current with the HPS/ Industry Standard networking and cyber security, product/systems portfolio, while maintaining expert knowledge on specific designated network disciplines.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer related field such as Computer Science, Computer information systems, electronics or in lieu of degree a minimum of 3 years’ experience in industrial automation network systems engineering.
- Good knowledge of the English language written and spoken.
- Experience Network Security – Firewall, NG Firewall, ACL, IDS, IPS, SIEM.
- Windows Security Basics
- Cyber Security Risk Analysis
- Process Control system design/implementation
- Experience in LAN/WAN architectures & related diagnostic tools
- Experience designing and optimizing complex LAN environments
- Working experience with TCP/IP networks (basic network/device configuration, basic firewall administration, VPN’s)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to resolve complex network and or application or system integration issues
- Ability to write documentation and summaries
- Security configuration and best practices