- Career Level Mid-Senior-level
- Experience 3 Years+
- INDUSTRY Software Development
- Salary Range 21k-49k+ Eur
Our client company creates web solutions that help customers optimize their internal processes (eg CRM, Project Management or SaaS solutions), build complex SaaS products, or have a consistent online presence (eg e-commerce).
Through these projects, the hiring company is present in Romania, USA, UK, Norway and Germany and continuously expanding, that’s why we need to increase the headcount.
Our client is a Romanian company operating in the IT industry since 2012. Driven by challenges and by the desire to progress and develop.
The developed solutions have the role of improving the processes of our clients, reason for which we do not limit ourselves to the delivery of a technical product but we also get involved in the design process to highlight the accumulated experience of our team.
There is a solid experience in the team, implementing complex solutions for companies in various fields, which gives them confidence to significantly optimize the business processes that are to be digitized.
Stack used in the projects:
- Scylla / Cassandra
- MySQL / PostgreSQL
- Memcache / Redis
- Docker, Kubernetes
Technical requirements needed for the candidate to be successful in the position:
– Experience working with Go language (minimum 1 year)
– Web technology programming experience (minimum 3 years)
– Knowledge of algorithms, data structures, micro-service-based architecture
– Good communication in English (written and spoken)
– Seriousness and professionalism
– Ability to organize your time efficiently
– The desire to progress and learn new technologies
– Salary between 2500-4000 EUR NET/monthly, depending on experience
– Prevention medical subscription
– Flexible schedule
– Opportunity to work from home
– Piata Unirii Office
– Support in acquiring new knowledge
Are you ready?