- Career Level Mid-level
- Experience 2 Years+
- INDUSTRY Software Development
We’re looking to hire a great QA Manual and Automation Engineer to add to our amazing team!
About the hiring company:
Our client is a leader in the Mar-tech industry, a SaaS product-based company where you will find a diverse team of curious and results-driven people from all over the world looking to help businesses succeed.
“Our passion for helping our customers grow their business is at the forefront of what we do and we accomplish this by delivering an innovative and intuitive product, combined with world-class customer service”
The goal for this position for the long term is to migrate to fully automated testing.
Responsibilities will mainly include:
• Working with the Dev & QA team to automate pre- and post-deployment tests to ensure the quality of our platform.
• Assisting in the creation and management of a sustainable automated test process incl. setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation on multiple application platforms, such as Mobile, Desktop, and Web
• Start to build automated test framework on multiple application platforms, such as Mobile, Desktop, and Web
• Assisting in the creation and management of a sustainable manual test process incl. setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation on multiple application platforms, such as Mobile, Desktop, and Web
• Building test scenarios and acceptance tests
• Understanding the overall platform structure and how the various components interact with one another
• Working with the development team, to help resolve issues, coordinate on product design, and offer input on the testability of functional elements of the product
• Researching test tools, methodologies, and trends and improving existing practices and processes
• Understanding project documents, customer requirements, and product objectives to create and execute test cases
• Participating in scrum meetings to actively contribute to estimation, issue resolution and delivery management
• Being a champion for continuous improvement and setting a high bar for the quality of our deliveries
• 2-3 years experience in an agile software development environment with a team player style
• Excellent interpersonal & communication skills including a high level of proficiency in English
• Knowledge of at least one programming language (good to have, not mandatory)
• Knowledge of test methodologies and their corresponding tools
• The ability to recognize risks and errors in an application
• A passion for testing, quality, software development and details in general
Will be considered an advantage in the recruitment decision:
• Experience of Test or Behavior Driven Development (TDD/BDD), Continuous Integration & supporting toolsets
• Experience with Selenium or other automated test tool
• Knowledge of SaaS experience.
• Knowledge of or experience with e-Commerce platforms or web-scale retail data management
• Automation QA experience
• Ability to swap between manual and automated testing (50/50 for the first 3 months, after 40/60 until we have an automated testing framework)
• Agile – Scrum or Kanban experience
Is this position aligned with your future career path? Secure your long term role with this great opportunity and apply now at email@example.com