- Career Level Mid-level
- Experience 2 Years+
- INDUSTRY Software Development
We are looking for a dedicated QA Engineer to extend the current team of the development department for our partner, a prestigious IT company from Romania, to help with the validation of the developments from QA standpoint of multiple software development projects (e.g. eCommerce multi-tenant marketplace platform, CryptoTrading platforms, eCommerce mobile Apps, AI automation, and many others more).
This is a long-term collaboration securing a stable QA role in the company focused on professional growth, a nice place for learning and delivering with helpful leaders and team members.
The job could be part-time up to full-time based on the candidate’s skills and projects allocation.
Responsibilities will mainly include:
• Working with the development team to automate pre- and post-deployment tests to ensure the quality of the web/mobile apps
• Assisting in the creation and management of a sustainable automated test process incl. setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation on multiple application platforms, such as Mobile, Desktop, and Web
• Building test scenarios and acceptance tests
• Understanding the overall platforms structure and how the various components interact with one another
• Working with the development team, to help report and resolve issues, coordinate on product design, and offer input on the testability of functional elements of the product
• Researching test tools, methodologies, and trends and improving existing practices and processes, following best QA practices
• Understanding projects documents, customer requirements, and product objectives to create and execute test cases
• Participating in scrum meetings to actively contribute to estimation, issue resolution and delivery management
• Being a champion for continuous improvement and setting a high bar for the quality of the deliveries
• 2-3 years experience in an agile software development environment with a team player style
• Bachelor’s degree ideally in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field (but not mandatory)
• Excellent interpersonal & communication skills including a high level of proficiency in English
• Knowledge of at least one programming language (good to have, not mandatory)
• Knowledge of test methodologies and their corresponding tools
• The ability to recognize risks and errors in an application
• Sharp eye for details following laser focus the project requirements/functional specifications/business goals (highly important)
• A passion for testing, quality, software development and details in general
Will be considered an advantage in the recruitment decision:
• Experience of Test or Behavior Driven Development (TDD/BDD), Continuous Integration & supporting toolsets
• Experienced in testing PHP/Laravel technology stack or others
• Knowledge of or experience with eCommerce platforms or web-scale retail data management
• Automation experience
Are you ready now? Apply at email@example.com
Benefits: the benefits package is custom for each candidate and will be discussed during the offer stage of the recruitment process based on your previous experience + skills + motivation/passion for testing scalable web applications.