- Career Level Mid-level
- Experience 2 Years+
- INDUSTRY IT
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Salary Range 15k-25k+ Eur
About the company
A well-known Austrian company with +10 years of prototyping, developing and operating technology platforms and online services in the scope of digital local communication, part of SoLocal Group.
What you will be your job:
1. Testing strategy: Contributes to complete our consistent QA approach across the product portfolio
2. Documentation: Documents and performs functionality testing to ensure products and tools conform to specification.
3. Test execution monitoring: Tracks software bugs and issues, and ensures they are pursued to resolution, escalating as necessary.
4. Support: Supports and guides the technical, production, product and editorial content teams on quality assurance issues.
5. Collaboration: Works closely with the technical and production teams on support and development tasks.
6. Automation & optimization: Improves test coverage, test execution; includes coordinating the design and implementation of test scenarios for automation, test cases and test plans, and provide data.
7. Certifying: Performs testing on externally developed tools and products to ensure conformity to specification and fitness for purpose before sign-off.
8. Securing: Analyses specifications provided by product, business and editorial teams, and verifies that they match requirements, before development work begins (Definition Of
Your key skills and experience
Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills
Experience in a distributed, international environment
Ability to adapt to a changing environment
Ability to analyze and act quickly and to resolve conflicts
Technical background is appreciated
Understanding of DevOps is an advantage
Written and spoken English (French is appreciated)
Responsible, careful way of working, commitment, and fun working in a team
Prior experience in a scrum team is a plus
Contractor status or employee contract on a competitive salary base
Full-time position with a long-term career perspective
Starting immediately or upon agreement
Based on your individual experience and knowledge the final compensation will
be discussed during the personal interview
Remote work with the possibility to visit Vienna
Altering, challenging tasks in a dynamic environment of an international team
Two additional days of vacation after the 2nd year with us
Ready to take this great career journey?
Appy now at email@example.com