- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Gender Both
This role reports into one of our client Digital Services Senior Consultants and is to provide a resourcing function to the team’s key account consultants and support high-value digital media agency clients by resourcing and presenting technical sales and client service candidates with up to £120K salaries in the digital technology marketplace.
- – Advertise and actively resource candidates that match the client vacancy requirements.
– Meet and interview all candidates face-to-face.
– Build strong relationships within the accounts – networking events and client entertainment are an essential part of the role.
– Win new business / research and develop new client leads
– Work with other consultants to cross sell effectively across the business divisions.
– Continually increase market knowledge and build social profile.
– Add and cleanse candidate and client data records.
Desired Skills and Experience
- – Ideally a graduate with 6-months plus recruitment experience within a relevant marketplace OR strong sales experience working door-to- door or face-to- face in a competitive market.
– Hungry for success.
– An ability to demonstrate tenacity, resilience and over-achievement.
– Strong face-to-face communication skills.
– Intelligence combined with an ability to soak up information and sell confidently to others.
– A real desire to progress and become a 360 recruitment consultant.
The Digital Services Team work with top digital advertising and technology firms to provide them with sales, client services and operational talent. As a core business unit with an international scope (USA, APAC, mainland Europe), this is a highly lucrative, high-growth team with amazing earning opportunities spawned from a talent hungry client base. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work with a plethora of companies, from multi-national conglomerates to ground-zero start-ups. We are market leaders in digital services recruitment and provide an incredible platform for success in the agency and adtech space.
The Digital Services Team is currently 9 people strong with plans to grow further over the course of the year.
Since 2001, our client helped the digital industry grow by providing a specialized recruitment service to job-hunters and businesses alike. Many of our consultants have hands-on digital experience and all are professionals, with proven success in placing candidates in the right jobs for a wide range of clients. We promote an adult yet friendly and enjoyable sales environment in our cutting-edge Soho offices and are keen to celebrate the success of our employees.
We look to hire from all sectors; what catches our eye is a desire to succeed. In return, we offer highly competitive basic salaries, personal development plans, strategic in-house and off-site training, monthly commission (19 – 42%) and a range of benefits that are designed to enhance your work / life balance, such as a free breakfast bar, a drinks fridge, involvement in sports events, charity days, sales incentives, flexible working and child support.