- Career Level Senior-level
- Experience 5 Years+
- INDUSTRY Software Development
- Salary Range 45k-75k+ Eur
Our client company creates complex web solutions that help customers optimize their internal processes (eg CRM, Project Management or SaaS solutions), build complex SaaS products, or have a consistent online presence (eg e-commerce).
For this position, the team that you’ll join is building a gaming marketplace with NFT blockchain integration.
Through these projects, the hiring company is present in Romania, USA, UK, Norway and Germany and continuously expanding, that’s why we need to expand the current team headcount.
Our client is a Romanian company operating in the IT industry since 2012. Driven by challenges and by the desire to progress and develop.
The developed solutions have the role of improving the processes of our clients, reason for which we do not limit ourselves to the delivery of a technical product but we also get involved in the design process to highlight the accumulated experience of our team.
There is a solid experience in the team, implementing complex solutions for companies in various fields, which gives them the confidence to significantly optimize the business processes that are to be digitized.
Requirements needed for the candidate to be successful in the position:
- `+5 years` experience with Java programming
- `+3 years` experience with Spring boot
- Microservices design (sync and async communication)
- Experience integrating payment solutions
- Unit testing
- Integrating with AWS services (S3, SQS, MSK, etc)
- Docker, docker-compose
- SQL databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- interest in advanced web3 technologies
Nice to Have (preferred, not mandatory for the role):
- Kubernetes & helm knowledge
- Infrastructure experience (aws ec2, fargate, eks, etc)
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines experience, github actions
- Game industry experience
- Knowledge of nosql databases, aws athena
- Knowledge of other programming languages: solidity (ethereum), python, nodejs, golang
– Fluent in English
– Seriousness and professionalism
– Constant and consistent communication with the team
– Writes clean and efficient code following the coding best practices
– Identifies and proposes code improvements /refactor opportunities
– Receives feedback via Pull/Merge Requests and improves the process
– Ability to organize your time efficiently
– The desire to progress and learn new technologies
– Salary that respects the level of knowledge
– Prevention medical subscription
– Flexible schedule
– Opportunity to work from home
– Piata Unirii Office
– Support in acquiring new knowledge
– infrastructure available
Are you ready?