- Career Level Senior-level
- Experience 5 Years+
- INDUSTRY Software Development
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Salary Range 45k-75k+ Eur
About the hiring company
Our client, a swiss product company, is scaling a successful Loyalty Platform helping big brands to connect with their consumers.
By using receipt scanning and leveraging staff engagement, the business is onboarding users to a multi-brand loyalty platform in a win-win situation for everyone involved and the demand is very high with the 2021 global context.
What we are looking for
We are looking for highly experienced, independent, yet autonomous and talented senior full-stack .NET developers to join our client’s high-performing team. You will report to the CTO to build the future technology of the core product and be part of its growth.
Succeeding in this role
- an independent, driven and professional developer
- a good communicator, fluent in business English, and used to collaborating with remote teams
- curious by nature
- clean, well-documented code with unit tests
You don’t love…
- hack-jobs and corner-cutting
- 7+ years of full-stack software development and practical working experience in .NET Core, Angular 4+ or React or Vue.js
- a bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering, a master’s is a plus.
- strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming, design patterns, industry best practices, and emerging technologies.
- cloud experience, with AWS Serverless technologies as a plus (Lambda, DynamoDB, Kinesis, Aurora, CloudFormation SAM, S3, etc.).
- experience in NodeJS, MongoDB, modern analytics/reporting solutions, cross-platform mobile development are pluses.
- experience with SQL, Entity Framework, a document-oriented database or key-value store.
- experience with GIT for software version control.
- experience working with multicultural teams, remotely is a plus.