The Solution Architect in Cloud Computing is always on the forefront of cloud solutions.
Are you an experienced Solution Architect looking to grow your skills in the cloud space? Our client connects the world’s leading businesses to their customers, employees and partners inside the most interconnected data centers and is looking for a Solutions Architect to join the team and be responsible for providing advanced pre-sales support in the development of solutions incorporating hybrid cloud solutions and services.
The Solution Architect will work with Sales team and Principals to architect, design, propose, and help close opportunities with both existing and new clients.
The Solution Architect will provide support and leadership in networking design and architecture as well as provide insight on cloud updates and road map planning to EPS clients.
- Constantly be learning and networking. Meetups, training, boot camps, conferences
- Provide expert level presales support for cloud and hybrid cloud opportunities
- Participate in client discovery calls with Sales Specialists and Principals
- Develop comprehensive network solutions including high-level design, Statement of Work, and Visio diagrams
- Provide technical advice regarding architectural questions, solution deployment prerequisites, features, etc. to clients
- Help establish and maintain strong relationships with key partners and customers
- Attend key partner events and training sessions to keep abreast of trends/ new products
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written skills and possess ability to create associated documentation and maintain tracking of opportunities/ follow up
- 5+ Years of Solutions Selling in a commercial pre-sales position preferred
- 5+ Years in the functional domains of Network, Datacenter, Enterprise IT Systems, including implementation and technical support preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related engineering discipline preferred
- Experience with Virtualization/Cloud technologies, specifically AWS/ Azure, Datacenter/Infrastructure, Networking, Storage, and Security
- Thorough understanding of “cloud” technologies, market trends and ecosystem
- Ability to “think on your feet” in order to address new and changing environments
- Experience with strategic consulting/extremely comfortable managing client relationships and project expectations
- Microsoft / Amazon certifications are a plus
- Location : New York, NY
- Travel will be around 40%
- Full benefits, competitive compensation packages
- Flexible and fun working environment