- Career Level Mid-level
- Experience 2 Years+
- Salary Range 25k-40k+ Eur
About the company and project:
Product-based company with headquarters in the US working on EU timezones, with a growing team and looking continuously to expand the current team headcount.
The main project is a lead delivery platform connecting suppliers with buyers, the project is launched already 3 years now and is converting on a monthly basis and attracting new clients daily.
The primary objective of the Customer Success Agent is to ensure the company is the most effective and attractive lead distribution solution on the market.
The candidate should be able to:
1. Respond to customer support tickets promptly
a. Must be available to answer customer questions between 9am and 5pm Eastern
2. Onboard new customers and serve as a resource for their success
a. Perform initial API build-outs for our self-service customers
b. Proactively manage the accounts of our full-service customers
c. Identify customers who are unlikely to succeed on their own and pitch the advantages of our Managed Service options
3. Contribute to a library of resources (both articles and videos) that helps customers make the most of the platform
● Must have excellent and prompt customer service, desire to help, solve and communicate effectively
● Must have deep understanding of HTTP protocol and components: URL, headers, encodings (JSON, XML, form url encoded, form multi part), request, response
● Must be proficient in tools like PostMan, Insomnia or similar
● Must be proficient with using software like Zapier, Make or similar to create automations
● Must have experience setting up contact forms using technologies and softwares like: WordPress (contact form plugins: gravity forms, contact form 7, etc), TypeForm, LeadsHook, Webflow, or similar
Why work with us:
● Performance-based bonus semi-annually
● Possibility to be promoted to manager of the customer success team
● Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology: As a technical support representative, you’ll have the opportunity to work with the latest tools and technologies, giving you the chance to expand your skills and stay up-to-date with the latest industry developments.
● Collaborative and supportive team environment: Our technical support team is known for its collaborative and supportive work environment, making it a great place to work and grow your career.
● Career growth opportunities: the company values its employees and offers ample opportunities for career growth, including training, mentorship opportunities, and promotions.
● Positive impact on customer satisfaction: As a technical support representative, you will play a critical role in ensuring customer satisfaction by providing prompt and effective support. Your contributions will have a direct impact on the success of the company and
● Competitive compensation and benefits: the company offers competitive compensation, paid time off, sick days. We also hand off bonuses every year, based on performance. This provides a solid foundation for a secure and fulfilling career.
● Dynamic and challenging work: The technical support role offers a dynamic and challenging work environment, where no two days are the same. This keeps the work interesting and provides opportunities to learn and grow in new and exciting ways.
● Focus on customer service excellence: we value excellent customer service, and as a technical support representative, you will be expected to provide knowledgeable and professional support to customers. This focus on customer service excellence will help you to hone your interpersonal and communication skills.
● Positive company culture: we are known for our positive company culture, which values work-life balance, diversity and inclusion, and ethical business practices. Working in such a supportive and inclusive environment will help you to be more productive and feel more fulfilled in your role.
Timezone: EU to US
Are you ready? Only 1 vacancy left!