- Career Level Senior-level
- Experience 5 Years+
- Salary Range 75k-108k+ Eur
About the company opportunity:
Our tech client is a start-up developing a service platform to support proof of provenance and digital authentication services (Blockchain). With the emerging technology, they are shaping a National Infrastructure Program and is tackling the challenges of the digital transformations in the global supply chain industry.
“We combine pragmatism, discipline, and customer-centric innovation to deliver trusted, proven solutions that customers need to succeed in today’s rapidly evolving marketplace.”
- You’re comfortable working with a group of misfits like us
- You’re passionate about technology and want to keep learning.
- You can find the right balance of speed and accuracy when prioritizing and take responsibility for seeing things through to a high standard.
- You will work in close collaboration with the engineers through the full development cycle
- Have the passion to ensure that quality is instilled as early as possible and carried through to the final product
- Be part of an Agile team that uses scrum/kanban and delivers continuously
- Play a key role in helping the team decide if it’s time to ship
- Good investigatory skills able to find, outline and fix issues that arise in the system
About the Job Requirements:
- The equivalent of 5+ years of experience (if you’ve crammed a lot in quicker than that – that’s fine too) spanning at least two IT disciplines, including technical architecture, application development, or operations
- High functioning knowledge and experience of Kubernetes.
- Experience designing, administering, and managing an enterprise environment.
- Familiarity with a broad portfolio of cloud infrastructure tools (EBS, S3, EC2, Elastic IP, Route 53, VPC) and experience with cloud infrastructure management and automation technologies
- Working knowledge of a Linux environment and able to utilize the expansive capabilities and functionality within the suite.
- Experience and administration of Docker.
- Provide a deep understanding of virtual networking and the essential security services required to support an enterprise architecture.
- Knowledge and experience of Grafana and system reporting and monitoring services such as Prometheus.
- Scripting (Shell, Python) skills for monitoring and automation
- Continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, etc.
- Enterprise Architecture including High Availability services (HA)
- Experience with enterprise system security and best practice protocols.
- Experience optimizing applications, both stand-alone and in distributed systems to maximize performance
- Experience maintaining infrastructure and ensuring stability while adding new features
- Ability to clearly articulate design and implementation choices
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Possess a strong grasp of automation tools
- Experience working in an agile environment preferred
- Managing and supporting enterprise data center technologies, security infrastructure and distributed Blockchain architecture.
- Experience and support for technical leadership to help influence our product strategy.
- Engage with customers through our account teams when required to support demos, product queries and integration requirements.
- Collaborate closely with technical and non-technical counterparts to understand our customers’ problems and build products that solve them
- Supporting business process and re-engineering principles
- Support of application development methodologies
- Evaluate problems accurately and displaying sound judgment while empowering and supporting the team
- Collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
- Flexible working options
- Workplace pension
- Attractive remuneration package
- Employee Share Option Scheme so you can own a piece of the company (our aim is to be a unicorn you know)
- Dynamic working
- Personal Development budget to support your career growth
- Global locations
- 20 days holidays plus 8 bank holidays.
- Regular team and social events
Does it ring a bell to you? Applications open only via email at firstname.lastname@example.org