- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Gender Both
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
About the client: Saas product-based company, you will find a diverse team of curious and results-driven people from all over the world looking to help businesses succeed. The passion for helping their customers grow their business is at the forefront of what they do and accomplish this by delivering an innovative and intuitive product, combined with world-class customer service.
The Opportunity: We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst who will oversee the campaign performance of a portfolio of assigned customers and liaise with cross-functional internal teams to manage and constantly improve the results.
The ideal candidate has a lot of pride and passion for their work and a natural desire to learn, analyze and constantly improve performance. A solid technical background is preferred and cold outreach / copywriting experience is a huge bonus!
This is a full-time, long-term, remote position. A reliable internet connection is required. We offer a base pay + performance-based commission.
- Have a deep working knowledge of the product and its benefits for helping the end users/customers
- Manage outreach campaigns – setup, implementation, and analysis of results
- Analyze campaign performance, strategize with the internal team on potential areas of improvement and present that to the customer
- Follow existing processes and identify areas of improvement
- Liaise with customer success and technical team to maintain clear and comprehensive account notes
- Identify opportunities to enhance the performance of campaigns
- Work with contractors on different aspects of the campaign and ensure their activity is on track with expectations
What you’ll need for success:
- Sharp attention to details – Nothing gets past you. You can see the big picture and small details all at once
- Strong analytical skills – Ability to review campaign stats and metrics and understand what next steps should be taken to improve results
- Strong organization skills – You are process-oriented and like to create your own systems to stay organized so nothing slips through the cracks
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
- Minimum Associate’s Degree or 2-3 years of professional experience
- Cold outreach experience is not required, but a huge advantage!
- Copywriting experience strongly preferred
- LinkedIn experience – Beyond having a profile, you know how LinkedIn functions and could give an overview of all the features
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Prior remote experience – Or the ability to work independently and successfully liaise with a distributed team
- You enjoy being creative AND working with the numbers
- You are most happy sitting behind a computer and problem-solving
Ready to take now this opportunity? Applications are open until the end of month at firstname.lastname@example.org