This job has been Expired
- Experience 2 Years+
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Web Development
As a Project Manager, you will be involved in various web based projects with the objective to identify clients needs and manage various teams in order to deliver results-driven projects within estimated time of arrival.
Delivering results-driven web solutions to clients on time, while exceeding client’s’ expectations, meeting objectives and maintaining profitability.
- Collaborate efficiently with teams of developers, designers, testing specialists and other professionals working on various web development projects with the scope to deliver on time based on client requirements.
- Manage schedules, work assignment, status reports, project estimations, Project Scope, client requirements clarifications, WBS, risks, milestones, allocated resources, deliverable
- Responsible for developing the Project Scope based on previously clarifications of project specifications together with the client
- Responsible for completing projects within prescribed resource limits and in accordance with client requirements and company’s standards.
- Anticipate and identify critical tasks that could jeopardise the project execution within estimated time of arrival and come up with solution plans to minimise potential risks
- Classify client requests during the project execution and keep track of change requests and new functionality
- Be able to identify opportunities during the project execution and offer solutions or improvements.
- Initiative to get involved in the project execution, to help the team to deliver quicker in different situations that will require this circumstances
- Create standards; implement processes and new technologies to continuously improve the operational standards of excellence delivery.
- Effectively communicate and manage client’s expectations throughout the development process.
- Manage projects in Trello, JIRA and Confluence; providing software training to team members as needed
- Analyze our current Agile processes, prioritize areas of improvement, and work alongside key stakeholders to implement the improvements
- Facilitate/participate in key Agile rituals across Scrum teams
- Coach team members as needed, including resolving conflict
- Communicate project risks
- Above all else, foster and model a collaborative team environment driven to build great software while having fun
- Preferred 2+ years of project management experience coordinating web based projects (PMP certification is nice to have)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is nice to have
- Ability to demonstrate completed web projects and explain the role played in these projects.
- Solid technical understanding of the web technologies and solutions behind these projects and strong computer skills will be considered an advantage.
- Have excellent team management, communications, people and written skills.
- Have excellent problem solving, organization, and time management skills.
- Ability learn new technologies quickly and on your own.
- Can maintain a high level of energy and engagement
- English speaking proficiency
- High attention to details is mandatory
- Communication and team management skills
- Ability to translate technical data into clients language (not technical) and vice versa not technical language to technical for the Development Teams (good to have)
- Creativity and ability to think “outside the box”
- IT Technical Skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Dynamic and consultative team approach
- Open to various new web design trends and technology
- Strategic thinking
- Leadership skills
- Flexible & highly adaptive
- Competitive salary
- Great potential to develop a career in Project Management
- Opportunity to work on exciting projects with international clients, stakeholders and various team of specialists
- Dynamic working environment