- Experience 7 Years+
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Software Development
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Are you an experienced .NET developer with leadership skills that is willing to engage a team of senior developers to success?
This is a direct contract opportunity for you with a product-based company with huge market potential and career growth opportunities!
About the business
Our client is building a unique loyalty platform focused on consumer packaged goods brands selling through third-party distributors. Using the platform, the most known brands can capture offline transactions and engage with consumers in a similar way to e-commerce.
The platform bridges the gap between big Brands and Consumers by providing multi-brand loyalty which works across all points of purchase such as retailers, convenience stores, cafés, restaurants, bars, etc. The current focus is on consumer packaged goods (CPG) brands. Being a multi-brand marketplace, the platform must add value for its B2B Clients’ businesses (B2B) while delighting the Consumers’ who use it regularly (B2C).
They recently raised funding and have received strong Brand traction with multiple projects ongoing in markets globally (Mexico, Brazil, Vietnam, Dubai, Switzerland, …).
About what we are looking for
You are a Senior .NET software engineer with 2-3 years of demonstrated experience in leading agile teams, doing code reviews and hands-on software development (SAAS models previews experience is a plus) + building solid architectures.
Succeeding in this role
- comfortable with architecture topics and are able to build a vision of where the product & technology will go
- willing to build and lead the team for performance. You know how to keep your team motivated and high performing in a full-time remote working context
- pragmatic when it comes to choosing to develop things in-house, outsource or using existing technologies/services
- an excellent communicator both to internal and external stakeholders, and fluent in business English
- able to handle changes and manage client requests
- hands-on development with .NET Core and lead by example
- curious by nature
- architecting elegant software solutions and are not intimidated by complexity.
- building things; getting a POC running quickly and knowing how to transition it to an MVP and full-fledged product in the right timeline.
- getting your hands dirty and coding yourself. You do code reviews, insist on unit testing and best practices in coding.
- extensive . NET experience as a developer, ideally 7+ years.
- relevant experience as a tech lead, architect and/or team lead is needed.
- experience with ASP.NET CORE, Angular, cloud environments (AWS is a must), CI/CD, test automation.
- a bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical field, a master’s is a plus.
- experience working with multicultural teams remotely is a plus.
- Experience with AWS Lambda, Serverless, DynamoDB, SQS, SNS, Kinesis, Beanstalk, ElasticSearch, Machine Learning are pluses.
- a competitive compensation package.
- remote working
- an energetic fast-moving multi-cultural team with a deep-rooted love for food and beer 🙂