- Career Level Mid-level
- Experience 2 Years+
- INDUSTRY Software Development
- Salary Range 15k-25k+ Eur
About the company and project:
Using cutting-edge cloud technology to build a variety of value-adding eCommerce products for the company clients is the key to our current & future business strategy.
We are looking now for talented, experienced & self-motivated QA engineers to join and help us deliver on that vision. We pride ourselves on the quality of the products & solutions that we build for our customers, which are now available in over 70 countries worldwide.
Our platform is hosted on the Microsoft Azure cloud platform and we use technologies like SQL Azure, Serverless Azure Functions, Cosmos DB, Azure Synapse Analytics and MVC & Web API solutions to build and bring our Buy Now and other eCommerce products to market. In 2021, our technology roadmap will focus on the continued expansion of our core products, while introducing major investments in big-data analytics and an overhaul of our customer-facing user interfaces and user experiences.
We delight in the quality of our team and the high bar which we set for ourselves. The successful candidate will be a passionate QA engineer, with a sharp and analytical eye for details, keen to work on front-end, middle-ware, back-end and data-oriented projects. They will enjoy working on a variety of project types in a fast-paced agile engineering team where continuous learning is paramount.
Responsibilities will mainly include:
• Working with the QA team to automate pre- and post-deployment tests to ensure the quality of our platform
• Assisting in the creation and management of a sustainable automated test process incl. setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation on multiple application platforms, such as Mobile, Desktop, and Web
• Building test scenarios and acceptance tests
• Understanding the overall platform structure and how the various components interact with one another
• Working with the development team, to help resolve issues, coordinate on product design, and offer input on the testability of functional elements of the product
• Researching test tools, methodologies, and trends and improving existing practices and processes
• Understanding project documents, customer requirements, and product objectives to create and execute test cases
• Participating in scrum meetings to actively contribute to estimation, issue resolution and delivery management
• Being a champion for continuous improvement and setting a high bar for the quality of our deliveries
• 2-3 years experience in an agile software development environment with a team player style
• Bachelor’s degree ideally in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
• Excellent interpersonal & communication skills including a high level of proficiency in English
• Knowledge of at least one programming language
• Knowledge of test methodologies and their corresponding tools
• The ability to recognize risks and errors in an application
• A passion for testing, quality, software development and details in general
Will be considered an advantage in the recruitment decision:
• Experience of Test or Behavior Driven Development (TDD/BDD), Continuous Integration & supporting toolsets
• Experienced in the .NET technology stack
• Knowledge of or experience with e-Commerce platforms or web-scale retail data management
• Automation experience
Are you ready now? Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org